Sunday, August 11, 2013

Check Out This Link!!! It's a Must!!!

www.Hudsonvalleylove.blogspot.com 

click on the above blue link!!

Read the August 11, 2013 post.  It's all about here in Josselin and surrounding parts here and there.

It's written by my daughter, Amanda following the recent trip here by Amanda and her fabulous husband, Rob.  She chronicles our varied adventures traveling through Bretagne and Normandy.

I will be adding much more to my own version here shortly, but I really wanted you to take a look at Amanda's latest blog entry.   Normally she writes about any and all things related to the Hudson Valley, NY.  Food, Emporiums, Antiquing, Seasonal, Sites, Sports, etc.

This entry highlights my move from Newburgh, NY to my newly "adopted" hometown of Josselin, France. And all the pictures are great. 

Thanks Amanda!  Love you, too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment